Whether you’re diving the 100 ft. Stavronikita wreck, surfing the majestic waves at Bathsheba or paddle boarding on the island’s platinum coast, Barbados truly is the island of soft adventure. If sports are your guilty pleasure, then enjoy a game of polo, play a round of golf on our award-winning courses or feel the need for speed at Bushy Park Barbados, the leading circuit-racing facility in the English-speaking Caribbean.
Take in one of the very many signature events like Barbados’s Food, Wine and Rum Festival , which sees internationally renowned chefs including Carla Hall, Chris Cosentino and Marcus Samuelson, put signature spins on local delicacies and tradition. Or join us for Holiday cheer when maestro Thomas Wilkins conducts the All-Star Orchestra, a wonderful chorus, and special guest stars of Broadway Audra MacDonald and Norm Lewis at the second classical pops on December 11th and 12th.
Experience it all in Barbados! We welcome you as a visitor and you leave as a lifelong friend.
10 MORE REASONS TO VISIT BARBADOS
- THE ONLY ZAGAT RATED ISLAND From Bajan fare or eclectic cuisine, you’ll find it at all in Barbados.
- GEORGE WASHINGTON’S HOME Barbados was the only place visited outside of the United States by President George Washington.
- EASY TO VISIT Direct air service from Miami, New York, Charlotte, Atlanta and starting on November 7th — Boston.
- FRIENDLY PEOPLE Here, every day is a celebration — you can see it in the smiles.
- DIVERSE ACCOMMODATIONS From the ultra-luxurious to special value properties, there’s a choice that fits every budget.
- HARRISON’S CAVE This amazing attraction boasts underground streams and a 40-foot waterfall plunging into a lagoon.
- JEWISH SYNAGOGUE A true architectural jewel!
- BIRTHPLACE OF RUM Mount Gay Rum is the finest, oldest brand of Rum in existence.
- OISTINS FISH FRY Known for its seafood and lively music.
- MODERN INFRASTRUCTURE Our infrastructure and social services offer a remarkable quality of life.
For more information visit visitbarbados.org