Somewhere between mopping up an overturned cereal bowl, scrambling to find something non-living for show-andtell, cramming for that mid-afternoon presentation, making sure that stain doesn’t set, then scrambling to figure out what can be made for dinner in 15 minutes – there are a few untapped moments.
Peaceful, though temporary, retreats that refresh, recharge, even energize you. It’s what keeps you on top of your game – ready to handle whatever life throws at you.
And when you’ve uncovered these moments, you want to make the most of every second. That’s why an indulgent cup of Melitta coffee is your perfect partner. For over 100 years, everything Melitta has done has been done with one goal in mind… to make the perfect cup of coffee so you can make the most of that ten minutes you set aside just for you. From our premium and super premium line of gourmet coffees, our coffee filters, our promise to using only 100% Arabica coffee beans and our high quality coffeemakers, Melitta makes coffee indulgence part of everyday life.
Melitta Iced Coffee
Yields: 6 Servings
6 Tbsp Melitta World Harvest Costa Rican Tarrazu ground coffee
2 Cups water
2 Cups skim milk
6 Cinnamon sticks
1 Can sweetened condensed milk
3 Cups ice cubes
1. Using your favourite coffee maker, brew your coffee using the 6 Tbsp of coffee with 2 Cups of water.
2. Pour into a pitcher and allow to cool for about 30 minutes.
• Stir in skim milk and refrigerate until ready to use.
• Once brewed let cool for a half hour
• To make a cup of iced coffee, place 2 Tbsp of condensed milk in a clear glass. Add K Cup of ice. Slowly pour the coffee and milk mixture over the ice cubes • Stir and garnish with the cinnamon stick
* Brew a larger quantity using the same 3:1 ratio of ground coffee to water and keep the coffee refrigerated to use whenever the mood hits.